If you are a registered Member, you should have received an invitation to join the new website by now. If you haven't, please go to the website and click the button in the top right-hand corner and click 'Join Club' and follow the instructions. Please note, if you are a 'Parent' you need to register as yourself and then add your children separately once you are logged in. (Children Under 14 will always use your email address for club activity. The system allows for more than one parent per child of course.)
If you go to the LINKS SECTION, there are numerous user guides for each process. We will also be following up with specialist Tew guides once we engage with the new systems.
The new website comes with two different APPS for iOS and Android; a Team Manager App for Managers, Coaches & Captains to organise training, selection and easily update match reports and in-game videos. Members will be able to download and login to the CLUB APP which provides an easy platform for following Club News, communicating with other members, team players and club officials and staying informed on fixture dates, events and most importantly helping you get to know everyone within the fabulous GTLTCC community. Future team and training selection will all be managed by the various captains using these apps so it is really important that you read your notifications and keep an eye on your email inbox if you don't have the apps.
If you have any problems with any part of registering or using the new platform, please email Jan Simmonds with the subject: TEW WEBSITE HELP - (User - Enter your name) and brief details of your issue in the body. Please also add your best phone number so I can call you to discuss if necessary.
Please note a few important considerations to help us make this transition as seamless as possible for you and to ensure you get the best out of the new system.
You can browse various help documents before responding at: http://www.tewcc.org.uk/d/links.html
1. As far as possible, we have already created an account for you on Pitchero, so you should be asked to confirm that account and create a Username and Password.
2. IMPORTANT: Parents must have an account in their own name and your children are already associated with your account if you are currently a member, but are registered in their own names. Please complete any and all fields not already populated, especially medical and dietary ones for your children. (They should already be populated, but please check) - If you are a NON-PLAYING PARENT (NPP), please choose NPP for your account fields where relevant. Your children should already be registered to the correct age groups.
NB. All children 14 and Under will receive communications via their parents. Children over 14 can have their own email addresses and both Parent and Child will receive notifications to their email.
REALLY IMPORTANT: Only one email address can be associated with one account. For your main family email address which you use to administer things like your child's cricket etc. please associate that with the user who mostly organises that in the household. If another parent wants to be included in correspondence, then please use a different email address and a different user account. ***DO NOT enter your own email address in your child's email address field as it confuses the system. You can leave a child's email address field blank if they are associated with your account.***
3. APPS - Once you have registered, please download the Pitchero CLUB APP for iOS or Android and login. Then you can familiarise yourself with them and we will be providing information about setting your/ your child's availability for matches and training.
4. COACHES/ CAPTAINS/ MANAGERS/ OFFICIALS - Please download the Pitchero MNGR app as well and as above, we will follow up with helping you utilise them to your best advantage. If we have not allocated your role, you can apply for it and it will be approved so you can access the functionality.
5. Please email jan(at)mojo(dot)eu(dot)com with any questions or issues.
Thank you and I hope you'll appreciate the website will be a constant work in progress in the coming weeks. It will only be as good as the enthusiasm with which people use it and update content. Especially for coaches and managers submitting match reports, which is now vastly simplified, I would say that the combination of embracing the system for team selection, training planning etc. has a direct influence on how good the site feels to a host of new sponsors we are hoping will take the club to new levels.
Feel free to contact me with any questions and I will arrange to meet up with the coaches, managers, captains over the next week.
Updated 09:51 - 3 Aug 2018 by Jan Simmonds